Threonine Production High-level Feed Grade
Threonine is an important nutrient fortifier, which has the function of promoting body development and anti-fatty liver. As feed amino acid, combine threonine with lysine in animal feed, can greatly improve the feed titer that provides animals with more adequate nutrition. It is expected the production capacity is to increase by over 20-30% in the next few years.
Compare with traditional threonine production, GALAK solution has the advantages of low energy and labor costs. Production costs can reduce by more than 10%.
The main characters of GALAK threonine production process are like below:
- Conversion Efficiency 58-62%
- Productive Yield 85%
- 350L Fermentor, fermentation period 55 hours
- Annual production capacity: 20,000-24,000 metric tons
Feed Grade Threonine (Finished Product)
|Character||Light yellow crystal powder|
|Specific Rotation [α]D||26.7 ~ 29.6|
|Loss On Drying||≤ 1.0%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤ 0.5%|
|Heavy Metal (Pb)||≤ 10ppm|
|Arsenic salt（As2O3）||≤ 2ppm|
|pH Value||5.0~ 6.5|
As an amino acid for feed materials, threonine mixed with lysine and methionine is added to animal feed to greatly improve feed titer and provide animals with more adequate nutrition. Feed grade L-threonine has the following characteristics:
- Amino acid balance in feed can be adjusted to promote growth;
- Improve meat quality;
- Improve the nutritional value of feed materials with low amino acid digestibility;
- Produce low protein feed, help to save protein resources;
- Reduce the cost of feed materials;
- Reduce the nitrogen content in livestock and poultry feces and urine, ammonia concentration and release rate in livestock and poultry houses.
Threonine Production Technology
Main Production Process
Threonine Production Technical Service
- Strain breeding
- Process research and development
- Complete technological and production processes.
- Complete equipment procurement, installation, and debugging.
- Employee training and on-site guidance.