Reverse Phase Chromatography
Reverse-phase chromatography is the most common use of liquid chromatography techniques. Reverse-phase chromatography packing materials include C18, C8, and C4. The most widely used resin is C18. GALAK Chromatography provides different particle size, like 5μm, 8μm, 10μm,15μm. Combine with unique chemical bonding and end-capping technologies, GALAK products are more competitive than others.
Best sell product Sepromax® has proprietary intellectual property rights. With the top bonding technical, Sepromax® has the advantages of alkali resistance, separation effect and longer lifetime. The repeatable packing circle is over 20 with little fragments for Sepromax®.
GALAK Chromatography also has different specifications for prepacked columns. We customize the columns according to the customer’s requests.
Galaksil® is the packing material of Reversion Phase Chromatography (RPC) which uses for peptides isolation and purification.
Galaksil® is a long carbon chain C18/C8 bound with the spherical silica-gel substrate which has low metal-ion content (<20 ppm), high specific surface area and good mechanical strength. With GALAK unique chemical bonding technique, Galaksil® has excellent stability of bonding and end-capping. Hence, Galaksil® is the preferred packing material for industrial isolation.
- Uniform particle size, High column efficiency, High resolution
- Low poriness, no fragments in repeated packing processes
- Excellent C18 bonding and end-capping technologies
- Alkali resistance, easy for CIP operation
HPLC Column Performance Testing
- High-quality packing materials with repacked tests over 20 times
- Patent resin packing equipment and methods, over 10 years packing experience in liquid chromatography
- Column efficiency test for each chromatography column