GALAK SEC is a family of high-performance, size exclusion chromatography (SEC) columns for separating a broad range of biomolecules based on the size of the analyte. The column technology involves the creation of a neutral hydrophilic layer on the surface of specially designed high-strength, monodispersed, silica particles followed by a well-established production process. Therefore, GALAK SEC columns have abroad application range in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and academic research.
- High column efficiency, high resolution;
- Minimal undesired interactions between the stationary phase and analytes, resulting in good peak shape and recovery;
- High physical strength for better column lifetime;
- The broad range of applications, including small molecule drugs, peptides, proteins, oligos, glycans, etc.
- SEC-150 - designed for separating peptides, glycans, small oligos, small proteins.
- SEC-300 - designed for mAb aggregate determination.
- SEC-500 - designed for separating larger proteins and oligos.
|Substrate||Monodisperse High-pure Silica Particle|
|Ligand Range (PEG)||200-15,000||1.000-100,000||5,000-200,000|
|Ligand Range (Glucan)||1,000-50,000||5,000-150,000||20,000-500,000|
|Ligand Range (Globular Protein)||5,000-150,000||10,000-1,000,000||20,000-2,000,000|
Column Black: SEC-150, 5μm
Column Blue: SEC-300, 5μm
Column Red: SEC-500, 5μm
Mobile phase: 150 mM Phosphate Buffered Saline (pH 6.8)
Flow rate: 0.35 mL/min
Temperature: 30 ℃
Detection: UV 280 nm
1. Thyroglobulin (0.5mg/mL) -669,000Da
2. Conalbumin (1mg/mL) -75,000Da
3. Ribonuclease A (1mg/mL) -13,700Da
4. Uracil (0.1mg/mL) ‒112Da